10/07/2014

“IT MUST BE ILLUMINATI”


Yesterday I was having some typical girl talk with some friends about the usual, Kimye’s wedding, Rihanna getting banned from Instagram, and the Jay Z and Beyonce ‘On The Run Tour’, then the inevitable was said… 
“It must be Illuminati”
All I could think was “not this again!” Not another regular person thinking they have the inside scoop on the worlds secret society. In the conversation, my friend went on to say that she knew everything, including the sacrifice that each member has to make in order to be in the Illuminati. In my most sarcastic and undermining voice I asked “Where did you get all this information from?” Obviously there was 10 seconds of silence followed by “trust me, I watched a documentary” which I took as “don’t trust me! I’m just a young, naïve and powerless girl who bought a pirate DVD (along with 2 others for a tenna) from Mr Ling on my way home from work”.
I think we’ve all been through that faze of watching the Illuminati DVD’s and listening to Jay Z’s music backwards and watching Rihanna’s video in slow motion, which I can’t deny it does seem very demonic. However, who is this mysterious story teller on these DVD’s?... Who is the person that has detected all this satanic activity?... Who’s to say that we should trust their portrayal of the “subliminal messages” in these videos?... And why is it that every wealthy, powerful and influential person is a devil worshipper? 
It’s funny to me how we can assume that Kanye West worships the devil by one slight hand movement he makes on the red carpet, but when he says in an interview “I am a Christian, I believe Jesus died for me and washed away all my sins” the whole world dismisses it and calls it a cover up. Similarly, when Beyonce calls herself Sasha fierce, everyone believes it is her Goddess name in the spiritual realm and ignores the fact that she features on numerous songs that praise God. To me, this shows that people are more willing to believe the opinion of an anonymous narrator than the words of the people themselves. I began to think deeper…  
  …Could it be that people living dormant 9 to 5 lifestyles are just afraid of the immense power that the Oprah’s of the world possess. And therefore create reasons as to how and why they obtained the success and power, ‘because there is no way they got it through pure persistence, determination and intelligence, thats impossible, right?  Wrong! The reason why the average Joe wants to think this, is because otherwise it means their mediocre life is that way because of their lack of persistence, determination and intelligence. These are all things we as humans are all able to acquire, especially here in the western world. There is NO excuse. 
We have the ability to possess power, we just have to believe we can!
My opinion is that these Illuminati DVDs were not created to educate us, but rather to scare us into mediocrity. Some weird anonymous narrator wants us to believe that we can only become successful if we sell our souls. These thoughts are killing young people all over the UK and worldwide. They are killing our talent and our drive to succeed. It’s easy for us to say that the government has already handpicked the people who they want to run the world, so there is no need for us to try. However it’s worth saying that “I am in control of my own destiny and I will determine my success!” 
Just to let you guys know how ridiculous I think this Illuminati myth is, I have a private joke with my mum, where I say that the moment my face is on the front cover of one of those Illuminati DVDs that’s when I’ll know that I’ve made it, LOL!!!
Cx  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment