19/09/2014

Meet our bloggers!

We’ve been on the search for some great writers to come on board as contributors towards our blog. We asked the writers to share their opinions and views on different topics such as love, sex, relationships, self esteem and body confidence!!! Watch this space! #TakeOver

Meet #MrSupreme 
Hey guys! I go by the name of Tony Supreme but you can call me #MrSupreme! I am a spoken word poet, writer and motivational speaker amongst other things. I'll give you a mans perspective on some of the issues that affect young women, in particular love, sex and relationships, hopefully I will be able to answer any questions you may have! I hope you enjoy my blog posts!

Meet #SincerelyOghosa 
I like to believe I speak for those who have no voice. Especially women like me who feel things society tells us not to feel.  I like to believe I'm a symbol of speaking up for what I believe in, what I have seen and struggled with. I'm #SincerelyOghosa and I speak up about things society doesn't want women to speak about, you’ll find me blogging about self esteem, confidence and lots more! 

Keep an eye out for the next blog posts, and don’t forget to get involved, comment, share and let us know what you think! 

SM xo

No comments:

Post a Comment